The Good Morning Thread

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
3 boys, lots of broken eggs, some spilt milk and a fork in the toaster but mrs snowtrooper's breakfast is finally ready.
Good times....
Happy mothers day all!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
3 boys, lots of broken eggs, some spilt milk and a fork in the toaster but mrs snowtrooper's breakfast is finally ready.
Good times....
Happy mothers day all!
Lol. That sounds like a boys type job. My girl and I kept it real simple. Coffee (in a new mug handmade by daughter), English muffin, banana slices, and a big ol' chocolate donut.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Good Morning! @ least eiC is a cool place to be and come to daily.

OMG! Back here again! Sometimes it's hard to believe. How do they do it? Be horrible and suck daily, minutely. How the f*&k do I do it?! Take this sh*t?! Just makes me laugh. That's all I can do, is laugh.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Starting out my day at the Dr's office getting my enflamed elbow checked out and then a couple of hours to catch up on emails before an 11:30 meeting with a prospective customer. I need coffee in vast amounts this morning.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Starting out my day at the Dr's office getting my enflamed elbow checked out and then a couple of hours to catch up on emails before an 11:30 meeting with a prospective customer. I need coffee in vast amounts this morning.
Just knock back 20 espressos! :D

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Baby is asleep:sleep: .... so moving on my tasks as quickly as possible.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I am so excited signed up son for summer camps and seems like I get back to the real world you can choose to have any info texted to you regarding the camps Yeay !
I believe the schools all use Apple products and computers in the class rooms. From the list of camps and descriptions I see many familiar programs ... I am excited for my son .....looks like we may be in for a Mac laptop for Christmas

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Already like crazy running and getting last laundry washed before they come for it. I had to sell mine. The house will have washer/dryer. Mine will be missed :(.I hope they come and get it I sold it on Graig's list, to get picked up today but did not take any $ yet. Wow if they don't come I better find someone before Friday. Packers are coming today ! I am in good shape I think. Today I got to take apart sons drum set and get electronics disconnected and cables labled (have had dummies throw all cables remotes etc, in one box before).
Anyway keep my modum connected till last minute!
Just a few more days and we unpack again. Wonder how long until we do it over again?

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Very gloomy morning here as well.
Gloomy morning & 'summer' head cold makes it even worse :(
#endwhining

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Rain clearing, another busy day ahead and a concert tonight. Going to see The USED. Apparently I've got a 16 year old trapped in my 45 year old body.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
This morning I received my weekly Turkey Hill order, inside the half gallon case of diet green tea there was a little bottle of water filled with pee.
Good morning everyone.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
This morning I received my weekly Turkey Hill order, inside the half gallon case of diet green tea there was a little bottle of water filled with pee.
Good morning everyone.
^ I smell a complete refund! I wouldn't want to ever get anything from them again. They've gotta fix this Benny! NASTY NASTY Company!