Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Good Wife[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2009-09-22[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Michelle King[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Robert King[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Julianna Margulies[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Charles[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christine Baranski[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Czuchry[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Archie Panjabi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Noth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alan Cumming[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Makenzie Vega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Graham Phillips[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]The Good Wife is a legal drama starring Emmy Award winner Julianna Margulies as a wife and mother who boldly assumes full responsibility for her family and re-enters the workforce after her husband's very public sex and political corruption scandal lands him in jail.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]The Good Wife[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Pilot[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]1[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2009-09-22[/EPISODEDATE]

GUEST STARS: [ACTOR]Phillip Mitchell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katharine Isabelle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephen Holmes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Fulvio Cecere[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Adamthwaite[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mary Beth Peil[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Paymer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Titus Welliver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katie Walder[/ACTOR][/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Alicia returns to work as a defense attorney after her husband's corruption scandal and incarceration. She is assigned her first case; a retrial of a woman accused of murdering her ex-husband. Her firm successfully deadlocked the first jury, and they hope that sticking to that strategy will work again, but Alicia realizes that this trial will be more of a fight than anyone expected.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]
If you haven't watched this show, I highly recommend it. It's my favorite show right now and I only started watching it a few months ago. All of the seasons, other than the last season, are free to watch if you have an Amazon Prime account. It's so worth it. These threads are likely to have spoilers, so I'd advise to stay away. Well, watch it and then come back.

Here's where it all begins. Oh and I've started watching it again in anticipation for next season, I'm only one episode in, but expect to pick that up once I finish Dexter.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Season 6 debuts on Sunday, September 21st at 9:00 PM EST.(y)