Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Grinder[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2015-09-29[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Andrew Mogel[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Jarrad Paul[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Rob Lowe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Fred Savage[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mary Elizabeth Ellis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]William Devane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hana Hayes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Connor Kalopsis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve Little[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Natalie Morales[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Television lawyer Dean Sanderson moves back to his small home town after his hit series, "The Grinder," is canceled thinking his time on TV qualifies him to run his family's law firm.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
If you haven't watched this show, please consider setting up your DVR. It's past the half-way point, but it's easy to jump into the show. It's a fantastic show and I find it to be one of my favorites. The 1/2 hour comedy genre has struggled over the past few years. This gem just needs more viewers.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
BTW, it looks like you can watch them all online, once you sign in to your provider.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Is that Natalie Morales, as in the Today Show news anchor?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
If you haven't watched this show, please consider setting up your DVR. It's past the half-way point, but it's easy to jump into the show. It's a fantastic show and I find it to be one of my favorites. The 1/2 hour comedy genre has struggled over the past few years. This gem just needs more viewers.
I'll bite. I'm going to watch the first couple of episodes. I hope they are good. If not, I'm going to haunt you for years after my death. :D

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Jenna Fischer: "Yes yes yes! I'm on The Grinder this week!"

The Grinder's actor-turned-lawyer Dean Sanderson (Rob Lowe) is getting his own origin story—and a throwback haircut!

Tuesday's new episode of the Fox freshman comedy flashes back to Dean's past as a struggling actor at a crossroads in his life and career. While Dean dreams of becoming TV attorney Mitch Grinder, his controlling fiancé Kelly (The Office’s über-sexy [IMHO] veteran Jenna Fischer) does not share the same goal, and instead pushes Dean toward settling down and working for her father. Meanwhile, Dean's acting buddy Benji (American Pie's Chris Klein) plans to audition for The Grinder himself, but tries to convince Dean that the role is meant for him.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It's a crime that this show was cancelled. Hoping that Netflix or some service picks it up.