The "Hey I got mine" thread!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Peregrine

Jun 29, 2007
Could y'all just post in one thread when you get it. Too hard following 30 peoples induvudual "I got one thread"! :D

No, I don't have one.

I am really surprised how many it seems Apple had. As I suspected, the product has probably been done, they were just making lots of them. GJ Apple. ;)

Soujutsu

Jun 19, 2007
New Orleans
Got mine only had to wait three hours...the heat was epic. Now i'm just waiting for my movies and music to sync so i can put more fingerprints on it! :D:D:D. Congrats to all on their iPhones <3

stick35

Jun 29, 2007
Walked into an AT&T store at 7:00 and got second to last one! No wait. I'm sure some of you don't want to hear that.

Oh happy day!

KPSK

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I got mine but not activated yet since i am getting a found new hardware popping up and have been on the phone now for 40 mins. to get help to fix

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
got mine:laugh2: #11 in line from 1130am-530pm and then 3 people snagged a spot ahead of me with friends/family. i was almost pissed. if the att employees hadnt already leaked the #of 8gigs...i would have caused a scene! I GOT AN 8 GIGGER :mad::cool::mad:

DCooper

Jun 15, 2007
Walked into Tyson's Corner (VA) aroun 5.30pm, there must have been 500+ people in line. Went to have dinner, back to the Apple store just before 8pm, there was a short line outside, waited 5 minutes, ran to the register and got my 8Gb.

Lot's of happy faces in that store!