The Hockey Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 26, 2007
Im gunna throw this one out there.
hockey is my favorite sport and ill go ahead and say im the biggest flyers fan on here.
i also know chris is an islanders fan.
for all of you who like hockey, here you are

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Tampa Bay Lightning baby! It's great actually having a team in Tampa and it's so weird to go to a game when it's like 80 degrees outside. Oh the joys of modern technology. Also, that shot was sickly, I remember seeing it a while back and my jaw just dropped.

Jun 26, 2007
Tampa Bay Lightning baby! It's great actually having a team in Tampa and it's so weird to go to a game when it's like 80 degrees outside. Oh the joys of modern technology. Also, that shot was sickly, I remember seeing it a while back and my jaw just dropped.
tampa is playing well this year
that goal was scored last night vs the avs

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah I meant to say it reminded me a goal I saw a while back, very very similar but I can't remember when it was, I'll search around and see if I can find a clip somewhere.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
not going to lie, i don't follow hockey at all.

maybe if HOUSTON would get a PROFESSIONAL team, then maybe i would be interested..

i actually like ice-skating though, even with my lacking in ability lol. the only thing i can manage to do is go fast. oh yeah, and fall while going fast.

i remember hearing something about Houston almost getting a professional team.. i was excited for that but then not when it NEVER happened ; ;

Jun 26, 2007
that goal by sid was crazy
even though i hate the pens with a burning fiery passon
i don't know if im allowed to do this, but i would encourage any of you guys to join the forum on prosportsdaily.com to talk hockey, we could use a few more intelligent/hockey loving people

pjw

Bronze
Sep 22, 2007
Im gunna throw this one out there.
hockey is my favorite sport and ill go ahead and say im the biggest flyers fan on here.
i also know chris is an islanders fan.
for all of you who like hockey, here you are
You can thank my team the Sabres for your teams success this year.
Briere and Biron.
I cant believe buffalo let danny go.

Jun 26, 2007
I hate the Wings more now.
Most hated teams in each conference: Wings and Pens...
But I hate the Pens more, so the fact that the Wings didn't beat the Pens = me hating both teams even more.