The "How To Thread"...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 24, 2007
Bay Area, CA
My first "how to" questions are as follows...

1. How do I transfer a movie to my iPhone? (I had a mpeg-4 in iTunes that I right clicked and got the option "Convert for iPhone/iPod". I did so and then tried to drag the file to my phone, but no success.)

2. How can I get set a home page on the internet browser?

Thanks!

EBO

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Like OJ said, you can find everything you want to know in this forum.

The search button is your, all questions you ask has already been answered already many times. Instant gratification can be slow sometimes, you have to read and discover.

Merry Christmas my good buddy OJ.

Tomorrow...The horror....The Horror...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I agree. Search. It's in the forum policy, and this thread completely goes against that.

There are so many threads here that, unless your problem is very unordinary, it has been answered.

- John

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Like OJ said, you can find everything you want to know in this forum.

The search button is your, all questions you ask has already been answered already many times. Instant gratification can be slow sometimes, you have to read and discover.

Merry Christmas my good buddy OJ.

Tomorrow...The horror....The Horror...

and to you, my friend, a very Merry Christmas!

Aug 30, 2007
Ohio
My first "how to" questions are as follows...

1. How do I transfer a movie to my iPhone? (I had a mpeg-4 in iTunes that I right clicked and got the option "Convert for iPhone/iPod". I did so and then tried to drag the file to my phone, but no success.)

2. How can I get set a home page on the internet browser?

Thanks!

EBO
1. Use iTunes to Sync. No dragging with iPhone.
2. There is no default homepage. The last page you were on will be the one that it starts on next time.
3. Use search next time. ;-)

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
It isn't that they are being a tough crowd, it is that the answers to most newbie questions have already been answered in depth and the search tool will lead everyone to great postings that have very instructive answers with most having step by step instructions to fixing problems or how to do something. After answering the questions the first 50 times when the phone was new many of the original posters would rather not have to do it again.