The hype is too much!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
I don't think anything has had this kind of buzz ever!

There are so many articles in print and on the web, that I can no longer keep up with them.

A week ago I read everything! Now everywhere you look...iPhone this...iPhone that.

I will still be in line friday morning, but I've got to eat, sleep, work...I can't sit around these forums all day and drool!

Anybody know what I'm saying?

tuckerbball

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007

There are so many articles in print and on the web, that I can no longer keep up with them.

A week ago I read everything! Now everywhere you look...iPhone this...iPhone that.

I will still be in line friday morning, but I've got to eat, sleep, work...I can't sit around these forums all day and drool!

I agree with u man

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
I hear what you're saying. I'm taking the next couple days off and I'm not checking back here until Thursday to see if anything new has surfaced.

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007

not in the least, its summer so im out of school and i can spend all day checking up for iPhone news. and yes i do spend my time checking these forums over and over hoping there is some new info to drool about over the iPhone lol

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Well I posted this thread 2.5 hrs ago and I'm still here! I'm gonna have some left over pizza for brunch, take my girl to see Evan Almighty, enjoy the summer day, and come back to these forums til I fall asleep tonight. Gotta work tuesday!

I'll be glad when the weekend arrives, and I'm playing with my iPhone and all this hype dies down!

Wow! Post 50...I'm an Enthusiast! woot woot

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
There was a whole page in the newspaper today about the iPhone. The first paragraph was like "The hype is crazy. Excitement. Hype." etc...
hahaha

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ

nope I can sit here all day and drool :)

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
whats also funny, is that normally i will ***** at my girlfriend when shes always texting and has her phone glued to her hand.. but latelly, i have been keeping my mouth shut, letting it slide... so when i get my iPhone i can sit around and play on it endlessly and she cant say sh**! haha everytime shes playing with her phone i think about this.. LOL