The Hype

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
So with monday approaching in just 7 days the wait is almost over! We will all know what to expect out of the new 3g iPhone. do not get me wrong, i am looking forward for the launch but i also like all the rumors and speculations. but come monday this 3g iPhone forum, will not be full of rumors of the specs of the 3g iPhone but of facts of the 3g iPhone. just somthing to think about. all the exciting and far-out rumors will die and all we will be left is with facts. i really hope Apple does great on this phone and they do not just "throw" 3g in the old iPhone shell, because i am anticipating this realease a lot. i want a "new" iPhone

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
So with monday approaching in just 7 days the wait is almost over! We will all know what to expect out of the new 3g iPhone. do not get me wrong, i am looking forward for the launch but i also like all the rumors and speculations. but come monday this 3g iPhone forum, will not be full of rumors of the specs of the 3g iPhone but of facts of the 3g iPhone. just somthing to think about. all the exciting and far-out rumors will die and all we will be left is with facts. i really hope Apple does great on this phone and they do not just "throw" 3g in the old iPhone shell, because i am anticipating this realease a lot. i want a "new" iPhone
I don't mean to be rude but, how many posts do we need informing everyone, which we all know, that Jobs will be speaking on June 9th. I mean seriously, we don't need a post-a-day with a countdown.

Did you have a question...?

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Yeah its so funny how people seem to start a new topic everyday about about the "June 9th keynote announcement" thinking their contributing something new to the mix, Lol!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
that's it!

cut off his balls.

and feed them to OJ.

soon we'll have all these renegade iphone-related posters under control...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
sorry, bud. thanks are overrated anyway... and yet underrated... quite the paradox...

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
although that might be partly true, i still believe there will ALWAYS be some kind of rumor circling the iPhone...

BBGT2

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
although that might be partly true, i still believe there will ALWAYS be some kind of rumor circling the iPhone...

What is dis ting you call iPhone ? Its birthing on June 9th ? And its momma is a dude called Steve ? WTF has dis world come on to.

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
sorry guys about the post I am just getting excited

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
sorry guys about the post I am just getting excited

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Alright now why did you just post that again! Are you trying to up your post-count?
ya sry about that I didn't mean to, I am on my phone and have very little service and didn't think the first one went through, sry about that