The internet radio apps are amazing

durkadurka

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Yesterday driving around town listening to internet radio through my head unit was really awesome.

I am pretty stoked.

Pandora even worked pretty smooth on my edge iPhone before I upgraded.

This is going to change a lot of things.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
yes they are great.. im just praying a radio station that carries the yankees games pops up sooner than later :D

tgwinn

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
I love that pandora app....so much so that I won't be listening to my radio dial in the car any more..lol

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Pandora is arguably the best app to date.
Last.fm app showed up today.

I liked the last.fm app on my jailbroken phone. Besides streaming audio, it keep tracks of what you play in iTunes and post it to your last fm page.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
yes, absolutely... i love the pandora application, i use the aol radio sometimes, but it just doesn't compare to pandora . imo, the best app so far

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii

I liked the last.fm app on my jailbroken phone. Besides streaming audio, it keep tracks of what you play in iTunes and post it to your last fm page.
Just installed last.fm. Pretty good. It's nice counterpoint to Pandora and AOL radio. I'd say these are the Trinity of Streaming Radio on the iPhone. :cool:

durkadurka

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007

last.fm showed up?

sweet!

I was hoping that would show up soon.

I scrobble everything.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
Keep in mind though that the last.fm app doesn't scrobble because it requires a background process which Apple isn't allowing due to battery life issues. Still, I just played around with it and it's an awesome app like AOL Radio and Pandora. They truly are the trinity of Internet radio apps though I like Tuner as well.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Yeah it is pretty cool walking around the house listening to Pandora.I think with the new apps the Touch makes other MP3 players look ridiculous.

Skipper

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Am I the only one having problems with streaming music from Pandora on my Old ass iPhone?
Running on edge I get about 3/4 of the way through the song and it stops to reload.... its no fun at all. Wifi is fine, but when im near wifi, i have a computer, i need this in my car!

And its not even bad coverage, this is in the middle of DC!

charlich

Jun 18, 2007
Edge is Off the Cliff When Traveling

Am I the only one having problems with streaming music from Pandora on my Old ass iPhone?
Running on edge I get about 3/4 of the way through the song and it stops to reload.... its no fun at all. Wifi is fine, but when im near wifi, i have a computer, i need this in my car!

And its not even bad coverage, this is in the middle of DC!
I also dared to use my iPhone to listen to Flytunes (over Edge) in my car (ironically traveling to DC). Forget it! It lost my connection not long after I left my house.

Mike12000

Bronze
Oct 22, 2007
Southern Illinois
yes they are great.. im just praying a radio station that carries the yankees games pops up sooner than later :D
Pray if you'd like, but you might get better results by purchasing a subscription to XM radio. Every Yankee game, every baseball game, period!