The iPhone 3GS Video thread!

This was actually filmed with my jailbroken 2g (1st gen) via (cycorder)there is no VIDEO section for the 1st gen iPhone. i was actually really impressed at how well this came out! I now am a proud owner of a 3gs so sorry if i should not have posted this here

I have seen that before. They are same ones who make Reel Director. Do you know how much you can slow down the video? The YouTube they show isn't as slow as I would like.

EDIT: Never mind. I downloaded this and it works great. It even does fast motion which I was unaware of. Thanks Naps.

Very nice use of that app, great video! (no surprise there). Which vignette was that? I like that the app actually takes the video and saves it normally before applying the effects, you end up with both versions, and you can apply effects to any video. Thanks for the post.

Very nice use of that app, great video! (no surprise there). Which vignette was that? I like that the app actually takes the video and saves it normally before applying the effects, you end up with both versions, and you can apply effects to any video. Thanks for the post.
I used vignette #5 for that video. The processing time could be faster but overall, it does a great job with the effects. I can't wait for updates with more effects.

I like that FX app but will wait until more effects are added. I'm a bit overwhelmed with apps right now. LOL

I just shot my first iTimeLapse video with clouds. I love that app.

Nothing breathtaking, but my first use of iTimeLapse Pro. My battery was running low. It is a total of 30 minutes with 5 second snap intervals. Would be amazing in a more scenic setting. Next time I need to do this in landscape to avoid all the black borders. I wanted to try this today since we had cumulonimbus clouds which isn't that often in L.A.

Nice timelapse^^^

Was the credits at the end created by the app ?
Thanks ZR..No, I did the music, credits, and transitions using iMovie on my MacBook Pro. iTimeLapse Pro won't allow me to save to Camera Roll due to file size, so I have to upload to YouTube through iTimeLapse and then from YouTube download it to my MacBook Pro, and from there work on it before re-uploading the finished video to YouTube.