The iPhone 3GS Video thread!

Discussion in 'Photo Sharing' started by seanwes, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

They need to fix the problem with saving to camera roll unless it was designed that way.

2. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I agree. It puzzled me since I thought they obviously would allow all files to be saved to Camera Roll. It is pretty obvious that any file created using timelapse photography will be large in size.

3. Krunk83

Krunk83 Zealot
    Gold

Nothing great but here it is at work coming back from a hearty meal...I was trying to figure out a good way to capture these lights because they are cool and this was the only way without looking like a weirdo. LOL

4. psylichon

psylichon Genius

My cat, being stymied by a piece of plexiglass. We're so proud of him.

5. Iam99x

Iam99x New Member

Taken a couple of days ago.

6. samcarroll

samcarroll Member
    Bronze

heres a few of my friend joking around and just being stupid. Personally my favorite way to be.

7. Krunk83

Krunk83 Zealot
    Gold

Show off. What kind of car?

8. Krunk83

Krunk83 Zealot
    Gold

Wow, looks really safe driving.

9. Krunk83

Krunk83 Zealot
    Gold

My brother-in-law's new puppy. He's too cute. Sorry I had rotation inhibitor on and didn't know it. Whoops.

10. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

Hmmm...according to the video title, it's an S13 and he has flip up headlights so I'm thinking a earlier gen Nissan 240sx with an Rb25det turbo?

11. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

My GF and I got her daughter a Razor electric scooter for Christmas. Editing done with ReelDirector and effects done with ColorStroke.

12. Iam99x

Iam99x New Member

Lol yessir.

13. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I bet she was happy. That looks like a lot of fun. Like the effects with ColorStroke.

14. Krunk83

Krunk83 Zealot
    Gold

This is from iCream in Chicago. They use liquid nitrogen to make their ice cream. Cool stuff.

15. Krunk83

Krunk83 Zealot
    Gold

I was bored so I made a couple videos of DJ Hero for some friends so they could see what it was like. It's pretty fun IMO.

16. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

This thread has been updated, so that videos will play inline.

Going forward, if you would like to add a new video, please use the 'video clip' icon in the editor, paste the URL and press OK.

If you come across a video that you've posted that's not showing inline, you can follow the same steps if you'd like it to play inline within the thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

17. JimD

JimD Member
    Bronze

High Power Rocketry courtesy of the "Big Dogs" of MDRA.

This past weekend I spent Friday through Sunday at Higgs Farm near Price, MD watching and flying HP rockets. I have 2 videos I recorded using the iPhone. The first is the entire flight of Randy Applebaum's "Bad Apple" flying on an N-3800. This was difficult to see at apogee - I was just sort of pointing the phone's camera in the general direction. Eventually it comes back into view.

Ya gotta love the sound of a huge APCP motor tearing a hole in the sky. :)

18. JimD

JimD Member
    Bronze

This past weekend I spent Friday through Sunday at Higgs Farm near Price, MD watching and flying HP rockets. I have 2 videos I recorded using the iPhone. This, the second one, is a "drag race" between 4 rockets - all loaded with incredible N-10000 sledghammer motors. These things have tremendous thrust but burnout really quick. The iPhone does not do this justice - it sounded like a huge explosion!

19. JimD

JimD Member
    Bronze

This past weekend I spent Friday through Sunday at Higgs Farm near Price, MD watching and flying HP rockets. This one may be considered off topic for this thread, I apologize in advance - but this is awesome. This is my rocket - "Back in black". It carried an on-board high definition camera which gave us this awesome thrill ride. YeeeeHaaaaa....

Zero to just over Mach-1 in 1.4 seconds STRAIGHT UP! Top Fuel's got nothing on this thing. :)

Right-click this one, select "watch on youtube" and then select "720p" resolution. Don't forget to switch to full screen view.

20. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

Yearly ritual, burning irrigation ditches.