The iPhone 3GS Video thread!

They need to fix the problem with saving to camera roll unless it was designed that way.
I agree. It puzzled me since I thought they obviously would allow all files to be saved to Camera Roll. It is pretty obvious that any file created using timelapse photography will be large in size.

Nothing great but here it is at work coming back from a hearty meal...I was trying to figure out a good way to capture these lights because they are cool and this was the only way without looking like a weirdo. LOL

chris

Administrator
Administrator
This thread has been updated, so that videos will play inline.

Going forward, if you would like to add a new video, please use the 'video clip' icon in the editor, paste the URL and press OK.

If you come across a video that you've posted that's not showing inline, you can follow the same steps if you'd like it to play inline within the thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

JimD

Bronze
High Power Rocketry courtesy of the "Big Dogs" of MDRA.

This past weekend I spent Friday through Sunday at Higgs Farm near Price, MD watching and flying HP rockets. I have 2 videos I recorded using the iPhone. The first is the entire flight of Randy Applebaum's "Bad Apple" flying on an N-3800. This was difficult to see at apogee - I was just sort of pointing the phone's camera in the general direction. Eventually it comes back into view.

Ya gotta love the sound of a huge APCP motor tearing a hole in the sky. :)

JimD

Bronze

This past weekend I spent Friday through Sunday at Higgs Farm near Price, MD watching and flying HP rockets. I have 2 videos I recorded using the iPhone. This, the second one, is a "drag race" between 4 rockets - all loaded with incredible N-10000 sledghammer motors. These things have tremendous thrust but burnout really quick. The iPhone does not do this justice - it sounded like a huge explosion!

JimD

Bronze

This past weekend I spent Friday through Sunday at Higgs Farm near Price, MD watching and flying HP rockets. This one may be considered off topic for this thread, I apologize in advance - but this is awesome. This is my rocket - "Back in black". It carried an on-board high definition camera which gave us this awesome thrill ride. YeeeeHaaaaa....

Zero to just over Mach-1 in 1.4 seconds STRAIGHT UP! Top Fuel's got nothing on this thing. :)

Right-click this one, select "watch on youtube" and then select "720p" resolution. Don't forget to switch to full screen view.