The iPhone 4 Picture Thread!

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
It looks like some are already receiving their pre-ordered iPhone 4 in the mail two days before the official release!

If there are any of the lucky few here on the forums, please post some shots you've taken with your new iPhone, we'd love to see them!

I'll be joining you soon, when I get mine on Thursday! :D

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
If anyone posts in your thread, a mod will merge and sticky. This is the name we've used for the past few years.

Last edited by a moderator:

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Uh, why post pictures OF the iPhone 4, don't they all look alike? Except for the numbers on the back, and a few white ones coming later. ;)

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Uh, why post pictures OF the iPhone 4, don't they all look alike? Except for the numbers on the back, and a few white ones coming later. ;)
Awwww....Rick. This response made me chuckle. :love: Trust me, I need all the chuckles I can get at this point.

It looks like some are already receiving their pre-ordered iPhone 4 in the mail two days before the official release!

If there are any of the lucky few here on the forums, please post some shots you've taken with your new iPhone, we'd love to see them!

I'll be joining you soon, when I get mine on Thursday! :D
Oh you bastard. I just made a picture thread since you stole my video thread, and here I see a picture thread started by------seanwes.

Dude, I feel terrible. Wasn't trying to blow you off. Hope we can still be friends and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: