The iPhone 4 Picture Thread!

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Here are a few took today and edited in photogene. I find it very difficult to edit on a small screen, and then view them on a larger screen. At any rate I kinda liked these.

I forget what these are called...

Passion flower...

A bee I saw buzzing around, it was freaking huge (oddly enough the iPhone completed freaking for me, LOL)...

And a lizard I found in a tree...

Willi@m

shutter13 said:
Here are a few took today and edited in photogene. I find it very difficult to edit on a small screen, and then view them on a larger screen. At any rate I kinda liked these.

I forget what these are called...

Passion flower...

A bee I saw buzzing around, it was freaking huge (oddly enough the iPhone completed freaking for me, LOL)...

And a lizard I found in a tree...

Wow those are good pics ... Taking with the iPhone that's pretty impressive

dturner

Zealot
Gold
shutter13 said:
Damn, those look really good on my 3GS. Must really be something on the 4.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Drove up to Allerton Park today... here are some photos with no post processing. This place is like a big labyrinth :)

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Nice photos, looks like a place with plenty of photo opps. The first pic in the second post makes me want to put my mom's jack russel terrier on one end, a bowl of food on the other end and see how long it takes her to find it.

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Nice photos, looks like a place with plenty of photo opps. The first pic in the second post makes me want to put my mom's jack russel terrier on one end, a bowl of food on the other end and see how long it takes her to find it.
Now that would be funny! LOL BTW I'm totally diggin your Lizard shot! And that purple spidery flower... what kind of flower is that? Very awesome!

thePDX

Wow! Those photos are simply amazing! Good job shutter!