The iPhone 4 Picture Thread!

My god that's a nice snap! How did you get that like that!? My macro has been shot since the HDR update :(
I'm not into pictures like that, I'm a shop/tool guy. My wife was taking pictures with her iPhone and I just pulled mine out and shot one for laughs. The picture is taken when the finger is lifted from the button. I just try to hold still, hold my breath on exhale as if shooting a rifle, and gently lift my finger. If it is a picture I really want, I'll take three or four shots. I can look through them to find one that is nice and crisp.

Here is an extreme closeup of a pozidriv bit. This is the fastener type used in IKEA furniture. This bit works much better than a common phillips screwdriver for putting together puzzle furniture.

Pozidriv.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe1316132123.574179.jpg

Jessie scored 3 goals in 10 minutes, weighing about half of his 6-foot peers. He's faster too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

ImageUploadedByiCafe1316132456.312568.jpg

Time to say bye to the Mountain Goats till next year. The mountain is closing.

ImageUploadedByiCafe1316132665.214087.jpg

The last of the Queen Mary's at Summit Lake. The frost has killed everything else.

ImageUploadedByiCafe1316132770.992427.jpg

The first fresh dusting of snow over 10,000 feet.

I've had my belt for a year but I just got my Official Black Belt Certificate. Yes! I can now technically start a Kung Fu school of my own.
ImageUploadedByiCafe1316488775.113068.jpg

THIS SUCKS! Looks like I have an aphid infestation in my garden. Time to break out the spectracide. I just hate to use this stuff because it will most likely kill the beneficial bugs also but the aphids have overrun my plants. I have no other options at this point. RIP good bugs. Collateral damage or casualties of war, I guess. :cry:

iPhone 4 Photos by Motogq, on Flickr