The iPhone 4 Picture Thread!

M

monish1

Anybody know if the iPhone 4 camera is really any better than the 3? Because up to the 3 the camera is a piece of crap. I might upgrade to the 4 if so. But, if not, I'll definitely wait until Steve Jobs finally stops cheaping out on that.

Anybody know if the iPhone 4 camera is really any better than the 3? Because up to the 3 the camera is a piece of crap. I might upgrade to the 4 if so. But, if not, I'll definitely wait until Steve Jobs finally stops cheaping out on that.
ip 4 has 5 mpx, 3 has 3 mpx camera.and yes lt is better.btw steve jobs is dead!

Anyone know how to delete pics and video from camera roll file?
I have read something about having to hook up to iTunes to do this? Really! Come on that is a bug that needs fixing anyone have a fix or let's petition Apple for a fix?

Anyone know how to delete pics and video from camera roll file?
I have read something about having to hook up to iTunes to do this? Really! Come on that is a bug that needs fixing anyone have a fix or let's petition Apple for a fix?
While viewing the camera roll tap the arrow icon in the upper right. Select individual pics then tap delete.

with all the meat that's available at the butcher shop why would I want to kill such a cute animal so I can get an once of meat out of it? lol

That one was stealing pecans. The only thing we actually throw away is the head, hide, and guts. Oh, and you won't think that they're cute after one attacks you lol.