The iPhone 4 Video Thread!

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Any lucky early iPhone 4 receivers want to share some tasty HD videos you've taken? We're all anxious to see them (and very jealous)!

up10ad

Genius
Gold
I stand corrected. Although the sensor is capable of 60FPS, Apple doesn't use it that way:

The sensor can also record 720p at up to 60fps—especially cool when played back at 30fps for a slow-motion effect—though we have seen no indication that the built-in recording software can take advantage of this feature of the hardware. It's possible Apple could expose this capability to developers via new media APIs, though we haven't yet seen any indication this is happening, either.

Source

seanwes said:
I didn't know you agreed to that, sorry! =\ I thought we had like 5 people trying to do it, so I was trigger happy.
Premature iPostication. :) ok that was bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Captured, edited and produced on the iPhone 4 using iMovie. I'm a Vimeo Plus member so the HD quality is displayed at full quality 720p. I didn't feel Youtube or Flickr could playback HD video as well as Vimeo. I recommend going full screen to see HD in it's full 720p glory. Enjoy!

Woofus

Silver
Captured, edited and produced on the iPhone 4 using iMovie. I'm a Vimeo Plus member so the HD quality is displayed at full quality 720p. I didn't feel Youtube or Flickr could playback HD video as well as Vimeo. I recommend going full screen to see HD in it's full 720p glory. Enjoy!
AWESOME! And all this time I thought HD stood for High Definition and in reality it stands for Happy Dogs! ;)

guest4

Bronze
Not sure where else to ask this. But how do you guys upload with such nice quality? I just uploaded to Youtube, and it looked like complete crap..

Edit: I might be /facepalming in a minute..

Edit again: Nope, no /facepalms here.. What am I missing!