The iPhone 4 Video Thread!

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
She forgot to salt it first off lol. That makes a world of difference to me lol. Plus the tomato sauce she used wasn't to great. I think I like ketchup instead. Did I Mention to many green peppers? Im thankful though!
I would have eaten it three days ago; I was already throwing up and having diarrhea anyway...

Just downlaoded "Flare Scratch". I miss cutting and scratching way back in the days with my cousin so this brought back memories. I'm really rusty so my accuracy is off. Not to mention it's a tiny turntable so I have to get used to it. If I pick up an iPad, I will definitely pick this up and use the crossfader instead. I used my GF's iPhone 4 to record this.

Just downlaoded "Flare Scratch". I miss cutting and scratching way back in the days with my cousin so this brought back memories. I'm really rusty so my accuracy is off. Not to mention it's a tiny turntable so I have to get used to it. If I pick up an iPad, I will definitely pick this up and use the crossfader instead. I used my GF's iPhone 4 to record this.

That's cool, but didn't you post it in the wrong thread?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iCafe app