The iPhone 4 Video Thread!

ICON502

Bronze
Here is another timelapse I did a short while back.

Do you ever have any problems exporting the project to your camerea roll after editing with the iMovie app? I keep getting an error that reads "an error occurred during export" when using iMovie. The file saves fine when I save to the camera roll using ReelMoments. Also what video frame size do you use with ReelMoments?

Do you ever have any problems exporting the project to your camerea roll after editing with the iMovie app? I keep getting an error that reads "an error occurred during export" when using iMovie. The file saves fine when I save to the camera roll using ReelMoments. Also what video frame size do you use with ReelMoments?
Nope, no problem exporting to camera role from iMovie. Try deleting iMovie and reinstalling it.
I used a 2 second interval to record and 8 frames per second playback.

ICON502

Bronze
I deleted both apps and still no luck. I started a thread on the problem in the iPhone apps section.
I figured it out. It turns out if you chosse to do a time lapse film in 15 or 30fps you cannot export that project to your camera roll from iMovie. You can edit and play it just fine with iMovie but it just wont export for some reason.