The iPhone 5 Picture Thread

What the hell is that thing in the web?
I always called them crab spiders but it's a Spiny Backed Orb Weaver. We have tons of different Orb Weaver species here in Florida.

Some Orb Weavers catch birds!

Not mine

mammoth-golden-orb-weaver-spider-eating-a-bird.jpg

b5f019c865393fb9_7.jpg

Here is one I took from the Hogs game. It is a panorama so hopefully it works in the forums.
That's awesome! Apple did say the panoramic mode eliminates ghosting from moving objects and does so nicely. That's the one thing I could never avoid with the current panoramic apps in the Appstore.

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
That's awesome! Apple did say the panoramic mode eliminates ghosting from moving objects and does so nicely. That's the one thing I could never avoid with the current panoramic apps in the Appstore.
Yes, panorama mode does take some great pics. The upload took some of its greatness away when compared to the pic on my 5, but I think it's still cool.

Ok, got it. Thank you.
If you want to keep a case on while using a lens system, I recommend the iPro Lens System which offers almost the same results as the Olloclip system. The only thing lacking is a Macro lens. We just need to wait for iPro to create it for the iP5.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
If you want to keep a case on while using a lens system, I recommend the iPro Lens System which offers almost the same results as the Olloclip system. The only thing lacking is a Macro lens. We just need to wait for iPro to create it for the iP5.

Damn, that's one expensive set. I've seen pictures taken with the ipro, and They are impressive.

Damn, that's one expensive set. I've seen pictures taken with the ipro, and They are impressive.
The glass used is supposedly high quality. I agree, the price is a little high compared to the Olloclip.

IMG_5229_zpsf4513e88.jpg

I really like how you can see the threads in this shot. On the phone itself, when you zoom in, it's quite incredible.

IMG_5277_zps29380d52.jpg

IMG_5324_zps16c54850.jpg

At a Halloween store last night. This little clown figurine (or whatever you want to call it) was only about 3 inches tall

IMG_5346_zps19df695f.jpg

IMG_5431_zps5c81419d.jpg

IMG_5405_zps5c7b959d.jpg?t=1348430349

One thing I've noticed with this camera is the purple fringing.