The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Picture Thread

Europa

Senior Moderator
View attachment 39789

New Photojojo Wide angle (.67x) and macro. Great mag mount perfect fit on my 6+ but I had to trim the case a tad.

Rick
I've been looking for a macro lens that's compatible with the 6, but is sold separately so I don't have to buy the fish eye and wide angel lenses that I would never use. I looked up the Photojojo and they do sell a single macro lens. However, I hate the idea of the adhesive metal ring that you have to put on the phone. Does it really need the metal ring in order to attach magnetically? I had a macro lens for the 5s that attached magnetically and it didn't require a metal ring. If it is necessary, do you think you could take it on and off several times? I just wouldn't want to leave it there.

It's actually a tab across the top in either black or white. Very thin and unobtrusive. My case went over it easily.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1415966912.741533.jpg

It also comes with rings for other devices. The rings cover the small sensor hole between the cam and flash which is why they use the long tab.

I don't know how it would attach magnetically since the back of the phone isn't magnetic

Europa

Senior Moderator
It's actually a tab across the top in either black or white. Very thin and unobtrusive. My case went over it easily.

View attachment 39799

It also comes with rings for other devices. The rings cover the small sensor hole between the cam and flash which is why they use the long tab.

I don't know how it would attach magnetically since the back of the phone isn't magnetic
Thanks. My old one attached magnetically to the 5s without this strip. I guess it's something inside the phone.

@ZR_Yancy so bloody cute! Keep him\her...
People don't keep cats. Cats keep people. LOL She's been staying on our front porch for a while and scares off other cats. We can hear her making loud noises when they come around. She sleeps on our porch bench with a seat cushion. My girlfriend feeds her because the cat knows how to manipulate her with all her affection. She has a bobtail and we thought something may have happened to her but after I did some research, she may be a Mekong Bobtail so my girlfriend wants to name her Meko. She never ever makes any noise even when food is being brought to her. Only when other cats come around. She used to be really skittish towards people until just recently.

ZR: Beautiful! How many feet is that tree? BTW. I'm glad to see you welcome that stray. What a beauty. I love sweet brewed iced tea also, so I can understand the cat liking it.

The stray is supervised in case of this?

a3e2bc2054ec9bc29a8f5feba2f5f9ea.jpg

Last edited: