The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo Sharing' started by Tattooed Alex, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

A few pics from today's hike in Golden, CO. ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1446426723.674870.jpg ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1446426749.908849.jpg ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1446426771.612561.jpg ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1446426788.548005.jpg ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1446426803.883363.jpg

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Here are a few pics from my recent kayak trip in Alaska. So much awesomeness packed into one day.

My brother and I took a two-hour boat ride from Seward to get to the bay.
    1.jpg

We kayaked all day and went to two glaciers. This first one is much bigger than it looks in the pic. It's actually a mile long. Both were active, calving glaciers. You could see huge chunks of ice fall and splash in the water every few minutes and hear a loud, thunder-like boom a second later. We saw a few sea lions out here.
    4.jpg

This is a piece of ice the guide fished out and gave to me.
    3.jpg

We went into this lagoon at high tide and had a short window for how long we could stay. Waves were beginning to crash in as we left since the lowering tide weakened the outflow from the lagoon. It's home to lots of otters and Harbor seals. I even saw a seal resting on one of the icebergs.
    2.jpg

4. Michael Baturin

Michael Baturin Evangelist
    Gold

First off, Amazing Photos! You should submit some of them to the 'Shot On iPhone" page.

Second, this looks amazing. Not the images alone, but the fact that you were there and took them. This type of trip is something I have always wanted to do. How does one go about booking/researching for something like this? My wife and I have our 5 year wedding anniversary next year and have been thinking of something to do. We both like the outdoors and Alaska is high up on our list. Thanks for any help you can provide!

5. snowtrooper1966

Gold

Great pix!
    Spent a year in Glacier Bay when I was 10.
    It was amazing to consider on some of the scattered islands we explored, that I possibly was the 1st human to step in that spot....

6. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I highly recommend going to Alaska for your vacation. You'll absolutely love it. This was the trip I took. We booked it two weeks in advance. Our guide, Ben, was awesome. We drove straight there from the Airport in Anchorage, which took about two hours, but you can take a train to Seward from Anchorage. I saw the Aurora on the drive there that night and then got to see how gorgeous the drive was on the way back a couple days later. We got a hotel in Seward that was around $100 per night. It was a 15-minute drive to Lowell Point to catch the boat in the morning.

7. shutter13

shutter13 Evangelist
    Gold

I skipped the 6s series so here are a couple I took last month with my 6 plus

This was a sunset in my town on 8/28/16

[​IMG]

And this is the storm clouds rolling in before Hermine kicked our ass.

[​IMG]

8. computerxpress

computerxpress New Member

Wow ! lovely pictures