The iPhone 6 Talk, Rumors and a Chart. A Chart?

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
I'm using an iPhone 5 and My Wife has my old iPhone 4S. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the iPhone 6. If the rumors prove to be true with the new phone has significant hardware upgrades and a slightly larger screen then I will probably upgrade both phones to an iPhone6 and sell the two old phones to partly finance the purchase. I've heard that Apple is going to push upgrading the 4S or 5 before the release of the 6 but to me that makes absolutely no sense at all.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I'm using an iPhone 5 and My Wife has my old iPhone 4S. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the iPhone 6. If the rumors prove to be true with the new phone has significant hardware upgrades and a slightly larger screen then I will probably upgrade both phones to an iPhone6 and sell the two old phones to partly finance the purchase. I've heard that Apple is going to push upgrading the 4S or 5 before the release of the 6 but to me that makes absolutely no sense at all.
It would make sense to whoever buys your iPhone 5 and 4s. :D

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I sure hope Apple continues bringing out good stuff as I bought a share as they are splitting in June.

Last edited by a moderator:

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I'm somewhat excited about the release of a new iPhone but due to the sheer price point of Apple products, I can wait a year or two. I've never been in that group of people where I need to have the latest model of something especially if what I have is working and fits my needs.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I'm somewhat excited about the release of a new iPhone but due to the sheer price point of Apple products, I can wait a year or two. I've never been in that group of people where I need to have the latest model of something especially if what I have is working and fits my needs.
That sounds like me. I won't be standing in line for the iPhone 6. I'll be perfectly content to wait until February when I can use an upgrade on my Verizon service.