The iPhone could not be synced because this computer is no longer authorised for purchased items

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by zirkel, Jul 8, 2014.

1. zirkel

zirkel New Member

Hi! I've been wanting to put podcasts on my phone but everytime i try to, iTunes says: the iPhone could not be synced because this computer is no longer authorised for purchased items that are on this iPhone. Ive trying authorizing and deauthorizing and authorizing again. it doesn't work. i also tried deleting the hidden folder sc info already. still wont work. what can i do?

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I just thought of asking this, although it may not be to anybody's advantage. Are you trying to sync over wifi or plugged into your computer?

3. zirkel

zirkel New Member

my phone's plugged into my computer

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Hello, and welcome to iCafe. I've never seen that issue before, and have no clue how to solve it. Maybe someone will offer a solution. You posted this in iPhone 4 and it may have fallen through the cracks. :oops:

5. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

If you recently changed the region for your account, change it back to what it originally was when you made the purchases and then delete the SC hidden folder.

If you haven't ever changed the region, try this:

1. Deauthorize your Apple ID.
    2. Log out of your Apple ID account on tour computer and your phone.
    3. Reboot your computer and your iPhone.
    4. Login to your Apple ID account on your phone and your computer and authorize the computer.

6. Kushal Ashok

Kushal Ashok New Member

Instead of getting into reset and other stuff simply authorize iTunes using all the apple accounts you may have ever used for downloading any song or app from the store.