The iPhone got me a hot new friend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chessh2036

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
So im at the movie theater tonight and im waiting outside for a cab and see this really hot girl standing alone. so I make my way over and pretend to look at the Rush Hour 3 trailer. Well In Canada the iPhone hasn't come out yet, so everywhere I go I get comments. So as im " looking" at the poster, I pull it out.

Well She says " is that a iPhone", we start talking and I get to know her and now I have her number :laugh2:....i love my iPhone

MacManiac102

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
The power of the Apple strikes again!

Of course... this brings up a good Borat scene.

"Uh, where is this P**sy magnet?"
"Well sir, Apple took this into account and installed it into your iPhone."
"Very nice!"

ahaxton

Aug 5, 2007
I have a shiny new bmw and a shiny new iPhone.... I guess I need to go out more lol. Been too busy lately.

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I guess I need to move to Canada.

I live in Michigan, and I use my iPhone in public quite a bit. Only a few handful of people have asked me about it. No hot chicks. :(

Maybe a BMW would help too. I drive a neon.

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
So im at the movie theater tonight and im waiting outside for a cab and see this really hot girl standing alone. so I make my way over and pretend to look at the Rush Hour 3 trailer. Well In Canada the iPhone hasn't come out yet, so everywhere I go I get comments. So as im " looking" at the poster, I pull it out.

Well She says " is that a iPhone", we start talking and I get to know her and now I have her number :laugh2:....i love my iPhone
No, no you didn't.

Schrocker

Jul 7, 2007
West Coast
My iPhone is the "celebrity" in my pocket

Yep. It's true. No matter where I go... and I'm in techy/trendy LA... as soon as someone spots that iPhone on me, jaws start dropping. Hands reach out. Questions, questions, questions. "Can you show me how it works?" "Can I see/touch it?" "Do you like it?" The "oooohs" and "aaaahs" It's too funny.

I love my iPhone. But sometimes I feel like I'm just a part of a celebrity entourage. :cool:

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
jesus all these people asking for pics, why don't you go get your own girl, if you have one you know that you wouldn't want to post it on the internet, especially an iPhone forum.

Jul 15, 2007
MA
I hate these kinds of threads haha...they make us iPhone owners look like desperate nerds... I simply hate the attention which is why I always use my headset...

And in the car I drive with the front windows (tinted) halfway up...I guess the DUBS attract too much attention haha

qryptiq

Jul 21, 2007
don't hate life and what it brings........what's life?

money, people, places, things, cars, houses, traveling, entertainment, religion, democracy, adventures, masssages, food, relationships and of course.....the iPhone

.....i love my iPhone;)

Jun 25, 2007
Hey it happened to me last week to, just called her last night after she gave me her number a few days ago, as far as pics, just say let me show you how the camera works and take a pic than show her the pic from the camera roll, now you got her pic and her number your all set.....

David

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
When i was was Hawaii on vacation, i was asked about the iPhone by two pretty good looking ladies.

one was a waitress at Duke's on Waikiki, the other was a dancer at one of the luau's i went to.