The iPhone is getting boring

moze

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
never thought id say it...but ya the iPhone is getting boring, we need a new AMAZING app or even better....a jailbreak and unlock to 113. :(

S

Starry

never thought id say it...but ya the iPhone is getting boring, we need a new AMAZING app or even better....a jailbreak and unlock to 113. :(

We're all waiting... LOL Trust me.. I'll be the happiest person on the planet! LOL

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
The iPhone isn't boring. WE are becoming boring, hence the 22-page, 2-day thread on absolutely nothing at all (bragging on EIC).

S

Starry

The iPhone isn't boring. WE are becoming boring, hence the 22-page, 2-day thread on absolutely nothing at all (bragging on EIC).

Are you saying I'm boring? :p

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
As the phone is right now I don't think I can ever call it boring. Yes it would be nice to have some new features (MMS pleeaasseeee!) and will be sweet once it is jailbroken but even an OTB 1.1.3 is anything but boring IMHO.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Are you saying I'm boring? :p
Not you in particular. There's just not much to discuss about the iPhone these days, yet we keep hanging on, can't let go of roaming these boards.

S

Starry

Not you in particular. There's just not much to discuss about the iPhone these days, yet we keep hanging on, can't let go of roaming these boards.

I think it's cause we're ALL waiting on the same thing.. the release! Once that comes out then we'll be talking about the release and the problems LOL

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
I seriously don't understand how this device is boring to you (OP). My love meter towards the iPhone is increasing day by day. I cannot even think of living without this device. Apple is adding apps slowly, give them sometime. No phone out there is better than this and I can give this in writing if you want. I composed this through my phone while relaxing in the restroom. Can you do the same with other phones?. Enjoy your iPhone :)

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
thesaint said:
I seriously don't understand how this device is boring to you (OP). My love meter towards the iPhone is increasing day by day. I cannot even think of living without this device. Apple is adding apps slowly, give them sometime. No phone out there is better than this and I can give this in writing if you want. I composed this through my phone while relaxing in the restroom. Can you do the same with other phones?. Enjoy your iPhone
what about an N95? or a e61? or a Curve? (eeeewwwwww hate blackberries)

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I don't think the iPhone is boring and will never be. I would love to have some more features but I can wat because I'm contempt with how the phone is now.

ZipZap

Silver
Dec 15, 2007
Good ipod but boring otherwise.

When its officially more open, 3-G and the apps are stable then I will change my tune.

pun intended

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
You can give someone the world and they would get bored within less than a year. The iPhone is only missing a few key elements such as MMS (could care less about this), Flash, copy-paste, and zoom on the camera. Even though the iPhone is missing these elements it makes up for it with such a great UI. If it was not for the UI and safari then the phone would only be mediocre.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
The word 'boredom' or 'boring' has not crossed my mind while using the iPhone since I got it.

- John