The iPhone is Small!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I wasn't aware of how small the iPhone is.

Comparing the iPhone with the iPod (with video) on Apple's web site shows that the iPhone is .4 inches taller and .03 inches deeper. They both weigh the same!

Sounds great!

Since they are the same width, does that mean the iPhone will be able to use the iPod's existing docks?

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I wasn't aware of how small the iPhone is.

Comparing the iPhone with the iPod (with video) on Apple's web site shows that the iPhone is .4 inches taller and .03 inches deeper. They both weigh the same!

Sounds great!

Since they are the same width, does that mean the iPhone will be able to use the iPod's existing docks?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Do a Google search for 'paper iPhone'. There are at least three different version that yo can cut out and build. That should give you a real good idea of the size. Yeah, its not much bigger than the current iPod.

- SR

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
It was really cool at the factory when we made up a wood model to test out the cases. It's a REALLY nice size. Feels good in your hand and yet has plenty of face area so you can see things. ...Of course I was just looking at wood. :oops:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
^What a quality first post.

! I just made a paper iPhone and it is crazy small. Those first ads made it appear giant. It goes from My wrist to my finger line.

Edit:

THe iPhone is just slightly larger than my current phone with antenna attached.