The iPhone is wonderful

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hunt577

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hey everyone. I am typing this from my brand new iPhone right now. I absolutely love it. I was expecting a few bugs but I haven't so far and hope not to have any. EDGE is not that bad at all. I was expecting an extremely slow connection speed. To me this is not slow at all. I am currently using EDGE right now as we speak to type this message. I am still trying to figure out how to get my FM tuner to work with this like it worked with my iPod so that I can play music in my car. So far when I try to do this I'd just plays directly out of the iPhone's external speakers and not the Car speakers. Well I'm lovin it. Talk soon.

art

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
There were a few highlights that made my iPhone purchase experience truly outstanding.

1) Apple was organized and once I was waited on, it only took 15 minutes to run my credit & buy the phone.

2) AT&T was organized and my activation happened in just 10 minutes, tops.

3) By 7:30PM Friday night I was using my iPhone. Fantastic!

Also thanks to the great AT&T network all the calls I've made in the last 5 days have been very clear and people ask if I'm on a land line!

So much better than when I had Verizon, it was worth paying to get out of the contract.

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
this is the best phone I have ever owened. It does everything I ask except mms but I love it anyway. On it right now in the tacobell drive through on the edge. Its not so bad I love this phone