The iPhone is wrapped.....

sportychick

Bronze
Nov 18, 2007
Georgia
Some may remember me - I was going to buy an iPhone for my hubby for christmas.

Well it is wrapped and under the tree along with a car charger and a gift card to the Apple store so he can buy any other accessories he might want etc.

I will let ya know how he liked it - but I am sure he will LOVE it since he wanted one when they first came out - but he thinks he is getting clothes and tools and will be super surprised... :)

Merry Christmas all!

:cool:

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Great to see you back, Sportychick! You seemed to have gone absent from the forum right after my "rain on your parade" comment and I've been feeling so bad that I might have upset you. Surprised or not, I'm sure your hubby will appreciate the gift and "retaliate" on St. Val's Day. Have a Merry Christmas!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm glad you decided to get t for him. He'll love it!

Maybe you'll stick around this time?

Merry Christmas!

- John

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I'm glad you decided to get t for him. He'll love it!

Maybe you'll stick around this time?

Merry Christmas!

- John
Yep, you should definitely stick around and tell us what he says about the iPhone and accessories. If you do that, you'll likely never leave :p

That's a really awesome gift and I'm sure he'll be totally thrilled!

Merry iChristmas to everyone :)

sportychick

Bronze
Nov 18, 2007
Georgia
Thanks everyone! don't worry there - you didn't "rain on my parade" - hubby hates message boards so I know he is not on here.

LOL

And I didn't mean to disappear - was traveling with work and just forgot to check the forums...

We haven't opened presents yet so I will keep ya posted once he opens it. I am definitely going to tell him to check out this forum as well... :cool: