The iPhone killer

iCrap

Jul 8, 2009
I have used my iPhone 3G for ummm about half a year. When all hype n gizmophreakiness are gone there are not so amazing thoughts bout iPhone remain. I have seen much complains for example about Flash what isn't on iPhone, and weird decision to limit bluetooth usage. I agree all of them. How about mms. Do we rly have to go to settings to set mms on and when we want to send again SMS we have to again go to settings to set mms off?!? because i cant see any options to toggle between them when we messaging. And this writing on new thread/post window.... this is awful especially when i have to edit text what is outside of it. It's damn difficult to get there. Ok the more i write about iPhone the more im getting pissed off so...

The real iPhone killer might be that u realize your disappointment when u would need some funnction but iPhone doesn't have it but the other intelliPhone does. And it does it good. But when u are enough blind because of hype u maybe do hesitated decisions about choosing your phone, just like i did. Yeh im blinded by hype. Mwahh...

I apologise my English what can be partly quite unlogical but no can do.

Well, all I want to say is the iPhone killers are here and this rly shud put Apple to think again what crap they hype for ppl. in generally iPhone is quite good phone but its lack of functions etc sucks. Wake up Apple! Or die.

http://www.htc.com/www/product/hero/specification.html

oh I want so desperately iPhone would have same functions what htc hero has.

iCrap

Jul 8, 2009
Sounds lika fanboy flashing without proper reply:D Do u have tested new htc? Why u think it sucks?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
What's with all the troll posts lately?

You're right, the iPhone sucks. You win. Can we all contribute to the other threads on this iPhone site now?

ct2k7

Bronze
Jul 7, 2009
iPhone 3G S has a 6xxMhz processor and 256MB RAM.

If I saw it on my desk, I'd die (from a heart attack at its sheer ugliness)

iCrap

Jul 8, 2009
Oh this is just a way to try to rise again another rebel against Apples way to produce a bad good phone, hoping they notize as much as possible these posts u calling a troll post. I didn't find a place yet to write directly to Apples developers so i write something to first place i saw on googles list. I might need to take English lessons to write something they would really read lol. Anyways more will come with full load of trolling.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Merely we troll along, troll along, troll along and on and on. Basta

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
I have used my iPhone 3G for ummm about half a year. When all hype n gizmophreakiness are gone there are not so amazing thoughts bout iPhone remain. I have seen much complains for example about Flash what isn't on iPhone, and weird decision to limit bluetooth usage. I agree all of them. How about mms. Do we rly have to go to settings to set mms on and when we want to send again SMS we have to again go to settings to set mms off?!? because i cant see any options to toggle between them when we messaging. And this writing on new thread/post window.... this is awful especially when i have to edit text what is outside of it. It's damn difficult to get there. Ok the more i write about iPhone the more im getting pissed off so...

The real iPhone killer might be that u realize your disappointment when u would need some funnction but iPhone doesn't have it but the other intelliPhone does. And it does it good. But when u are enough blind because of hype u maybe do hesitated decisions about choosing your phone, just like i did. Yeh im blinded by hype. Mwahh...

I apologise my English what can be partly quite unlogical but no can do.

Well, all I want to say is the iPhone killers are here and this rly shud put Apple to think again what crap they hype for ppl. in generally iPhone is quite good phone but its lack of functions etc sucks. Wake up Apple! Or die.

http://www.htc.com/www/product/hero/specification.html

oh I want so desperately iPhone would have same functions what htc hero has.
Dang bro you are 100 rite!
I just threw out my iPhone and im going to the store firs thing in the morning to get this HTC , Thank you for your wonderful suggestion!
what was i thinking , i must have been a fanboy
but you showed me the error of my ways
thanks again bro

iCrap

Jul 8, 2009
iPhones mms/sms thingy isn't ok! Anyways u guys are too sensitive to read critics about ifoney. Looks like i stepped on fanboys toes:) trolling trolling trolling mofo is here he balling RAWHIDE! Tingeling fingers jerking the iPhones screen is screaming RAWHIDE! giddyup Dang I need to go to poop. Im serious. Like monkey with a pineApple. Wait! Was it banana?!? O.o Oh sh*t inner bozo in me wtf i said it already! And wtf is bozo?!? Keep spraying doodz u will need it to fade the sad truth away. God this crackin me upXDXD ban me before I pee on my pantsXD Dobra huja curwa mac! Alfa-zulu beta rash 6-2 over n out.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
iCrap, dude you need a Psych consult ASAP!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
ASAP = As soon as possible

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
T-minus 10 and counting... this better go somewhere quick.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Oh this is just a way to try to rise again another rebel against Apples way to produce a bad good phone, hoping they notize as much as possible these posts u calling a troll post. I didn't find a place yet to write directly to Apples developers so i write something to first place i saw on googles list. I might need to take English lessons to write something they would really read lol. Anyways more will come with full load of trolling.
First, Welcome to EIC. Second, of you wish to contact the iPhone developers, the very best way to do it is to fill out the iPhone Feedback form on Apple's site. They will most likely not respond, BUT we have a member here that has his suggestion used in the 2.0 firmware. When you hit the home button when on page 2-9 of the springboard, it takes you back to page 1. So you know that Apple does read this stuff.
http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

As far as the trolling comment, it's because we have seen an influx of new members that come on here and have nothing positive to say about the iPhone. While we all know that the phone has some definite shortcomings in a few areas, there is still nothing like it on the market that has such ease of use. The latest 3Gs is one heck of a phone, and while smart phones always had apps to install, Apple is the one that put that market out there to the point that now everyone wants to offer apps for their phones.
So you can argue that the iPhone is not the greatest phone in the world, you also cannot deny that it has caused a revolution among the mobile phone market. And the reason for that revolution is because the iPhone is the bar that all other touchscreen phones are measured. Currently, the Pre is the closest thing to matching the iPhone. What Palm does next will determine it they can catch Apple or at least hold where they are now.