The iPhone Map.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I have created an iPhone map, which you can all post your locations on with a placemarker. It is very convienient. Go to iPhonenotify.com to see it. If I am breaking any of google's regulations please tell me, or delete the account.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I tried logging into google as it instructed, but it just said invalid e-mail address when i used "TheiPhonemap " as the site stated?

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
I tried logging into google as it instructed, but it just said invalid e-mail address when i used "TheiPhonemap " as the site stated?
it won't log in with the password your gave

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I have created an iPhone map, which you can all post your locations on with a placemarker. It is very convienient. Go to iPhonenotify.com to see it. If I am breaking any of google's regulations please tell me, or delete the account.
I'm on there. Great idea!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah it will. Just make sure you use the user name:

TheiPhonemap and then the password:

iPhonemap

I made the same mistake the first time I tried.
Ah thanks. I was trying to log in to the google mainpage and didn't click on maps first. Added my pinpoint!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I don't see your pin. Did you make a link on the left side of the screen?
There we go, it should be visible now. I just zoomed into the city on the actual map and chose to add a pinpoint but I guess that was not the right way.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
There we go, it should be visible now. I just zoomed into the city on the actual map and chose to add a pinpoint but I guess that was not the right way.
You're supposed to click on the iPhone Campers' Guide link and then add a map.:laugh2:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
You're supposed to click on the iPhone Campers' Guide link and then add a map.:laugh2:
Haha, gosh, sometimes I just feel like an idiot. I think I've got it figured out now. I'm hoping some people from here are also from my area so I don't have to camp out alone.

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
NYC is on the map for the 24 hr store, google maps use older images, too bad you can't see the glass cube, but the fountain is there... the bath house for the iPhone campout...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
NYC is on the map for the 24 hr store, google maps use older images, too bad you can't see the glass cube, but the fountain is there... the bath house for the iPhone campout...
did you try the street view or is that not one of the areas covered yet?

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
I think its covered, I know there are some parts of manhattan that aren't yet, like my street in Hells Kitchen, but they seem to be updating all the time...

yes, just checked, there is a blank strip across the middle of manhattan. I must be too close to times square, lincoln tunnel, and the port authority. oh well

If you click on 5th btw 59th and 58th. just to the left of FAO Swartz, you get a great view of the Cube.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
turn on the 3d buildings feature and you can see the cube

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
We already have a map, check my signature for the link. You can leave a note with your pin so you can states whether you are camping or not.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
We already have a map, check my signature for the link. You can leave a note with your pin so you can states whether you are camping or not.
This map is much easier though. You don't have to punch in a new code everytime someone adds a pin.

And Google rocks anyway!