The iPhone on the foodnetwork!

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
Just go to iPhone.foodnetwork.com and enjoy! There are even some nice videos there. Sweet!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Just go to iPhone.foodnetwork.com and enjoy! There are even some nice videos there. Sweet!
I will show my kids! They love the food network. They wake up and watch Food Network on Sat mornings.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
They've done a NICE job with this. The only complaint I have is their videos seem to take a while to load for me and that's at home even on wifi. I don't know if it's on my end or theirs but at any rate, loving this site. Kudos to them for getting on board, and I hope more will follow!

wray

Aug 29, 2007
any more good links

Great find... adding to my list of iPhone links. I do have some others I found awhile back and am always looking to update my Xerpi page, http://www.xerpi.com/10889, with more sites like this.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Excellent find, thanks! No more need for big cookbooks, just keep the iPhone with you in the kitchen and you'll be set.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I will show my kids! They love the food network. They wake up and watch Food Network on Sat mornings.
they're probably wishing their mom would make them something to eat... :p jkjkjk

the only time i ever watch this is when it's late at night, i'm starving, and there isn't any food.