The last backup could not be completed -- everytime try to backup

MTHall51

Bronze
Jul 1, 2010
Just downloaded ios7 on my iPhone 5. Every single time I try to backup to Icloud I keep getting this error message. Driving me crazy. Any ideas?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
First try a hard reset. Press the home and power buttons at the same time and let go when you see the Apple logo. If that doesn't work, try this:
1. Connect to your computer via USB.
2. Turn off iCloud backups and select backup to this computer.
3. Sync and backup.
4. Go to iCloud and delete your previous backups.
5. Turn on backup to iCloud in iTunes.
6. Backup to iCloud on your phone.

MTHall51

Bronze
Jul 1, 2010
Don't know what I am doing wrong but still not getting it to work. I am going to walk through the online tutorial of how to use the phone in general and see if that thelps.

MTHall51

Bronze
Jul 1, 2010
I wish I knew for sure, but some things I tried were turning off the phone, and letting it sit a few minutes, then the same for the laptop I was using at the time, and then turned all back on and tried again.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I wish I knew for sure, but some things I tried were turning off the phone, and letting it sit a few minutes, then the same for the laptop I was using at the time, and then turned all back on and tried again.
I hate when I've tried a few different things to fix a problem, that suddenly seems to fix itself. Can't pin point what it was that fixed it. Hahaha