the LG Voyage, iPhone copy?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
Hahaha this phone is disgusting cause not only does Verizon lock out any "customizing" and 3rd party apps from their phones they also made this phone humongous. Check out how the girl on cnet.com opens it up in the video its like she's opening a laptop. This phone is for stubborn Verizon Customers and completly defeats the purpose and the Apple slogan of "thinking different"

I give this phone 5 thumbs down.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Hahaha this phone is disgusting cause not only does Verizon lock out any "customizing" and 3rd party apps from their phones they also made this phone humongous. Check out how the girl on cnet.com opens it up in the video its like she's opening a laptop. This phone is for stubborn Verizon Customers and completly defeats the purpose and the Apple slogan of "thinking different"

I give this phone 5 thumbs down.
I came from Verizon after spending almost 5 years with them. Fine, the service was good (reception service, that is) but I don't know why people are so scared and unwilling to go over to AT&T. I have been very happy with the service so far and to me is identical to Verizon's so called "most reliable network."

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I was with Verizon for about 8 years. While their phone connectivity (I refuse to call it service cause their service sucks), is good, they lock down their phones like you wouldn't believe. Case in point. My friend decided to stick with Verizon when I switched to AT&T to get my iPhone. He ended up getting a Crackberry 8830. Funny story on this phone. It has built in GPS, but guess what. Verizon disables it so they can charge you another $10 a month for VZNavigator. It's things like this that made me so happy I got away from them.

I've had AT&T for about 3 months now and I couldn't be happier. I haven't had any experience with them on the phone, but the store I went to was the most help I've ever received in a cell phone store. When I bought my phone, the guy explained everything and told me if I had any problem bring the phone in and they'd take care of everything for me. The cell reception is great and I've only found a single spot in my travels where my friends get service and I don't. But I've found plenty where I get service and they don't (including sitting at work).