The MacBook Air

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Gotta love having nothing on the Mac Book Air. They sacrificed way to much just to be able to say "we have the thinnest laptop"

OniKoroshi

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
Gotta love having nothing on the Mac Book Air. They sacrificed way to much just to be able to say "we have the thinnest laptop"
Indeed, Sony had a super thin laptop back in the late 90's and it didn't do well. It didn't have an optical drive but they weren't as necessary as they are today. The price is outrageous compared to other comparable models. Honestly, its for fan boys with too much money.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
I dunno not having a cdrom doesn't bother me nor does only one usb.

Resident Plarp

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
www2.oakland.edu
Pinky and I are pondering the acquisition of Dell XPS1330 with an SSD.

<boratvoice>It's very niice.</boratvoice>

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i've already said enough on the MacBook Air in other posts.

i hope that i am never so rich that i buy a notebook without what i call essentials.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
wow!
i did not realize it was missing all these things
i know thin is in but that is just dumb

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
It dosen't really make sense for me to upgrade my macbook for this because of the lack of cd/dvd drive etc. that said I still definitely would trade my macbook for a macbook air. So sleek and compact.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I know I just said this but what does this have to do with iPhones? Don't get ms wrong..... This website has almost singlehandledly convinced me to buy a Mac but I still fail to see how this fits into this forum. I mean, this Is not an Mac site but an iPhone site, right? So let's cut the crap, quit highjacking the intife forums...