The Map

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Stargrrl

Jun 30, 2007
When I zoom all the way in the map in satellite view the map disappears and the iPhone goes back to its desktop. Im not connected to any WIFI when it happened could this be why?

A

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I'm going to look more into the problem, but I am almost sure the absence of WiFi doesn't has any true connection to the issue.

Stargrrl

Jun 30, 2007
I went back to mess with it some more and realized I was double tapping the screen which made that happen. If you use the pinching method it seems to work just fine! Even without the connection , which unfortunately I can't get to accept my network passphrase no idea why. I took a drive through town and it was connecting to all kind of open networks, I watched YouTub in the car all the way there and back, so damn cool :cool:

typer922

Bronze
Jun 7, 2007
I went back to mess with it some more and realized I was double tapping the screen which made that happen. If you use the pinching method it seems to work just fine! Even without the connection , which unfortunately I can't get to accept my network passphrase no idea why. I took a drive through town and it was connecting to all kind of open networks, I watched YouTub in the car all the way there and back, so damn cool :cool:
Hope you weren't driving :laugh2:
As far as your network, try this

Stargrrl

Jun 30, 2007
Nope not driving, I wouldn't endager my iPhone like that :cool: although I have been known to watch episodes of Diggnation on the iPod at stoplights.

Thanks for the link I'll try those tips tonight!

A