The Meaning of Life, Part 1 - Profanity

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Hey, folks. Just thought I'd remind everyone here to not try to circumvent our profanity filters here on the site. They're there for a reason, since this a family-friendly site. Substituting an asterisk or an underscore for a letter doesn't really cut it. There are other ways to express ourselves here than by using barely-disguised expletives.

If ever there comes a time when the site admin decides to change the policy on profanity, I'm sure he'll let us know. Until then, please refrain. Thanks.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Hey, folks. Just thought I'd remind everyone here to not try to circumvent our profanity filters here on the site. They're there for a reason, since this a family-friendly site. Substituting an asterisk or an underscore for a letter doesn't really cut it. There are other ways to express ourselves here than by using barely-disguised expletives.

If ever there comes a time when the site admin decides to change the policy on profanity, I'm sure he'll let us know. Until then, please refrain. Thanks.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity.
But, there are a few exceptions, like with iSHSH_it. ;) For those that don't know, that's a program in Cydia for jailbroken phones.