The Meaning of Life, Part 1 - Profanity

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Hey, folks. Just thought I'd remind everyone here to not try to circumvent our profanity filters here on the site. They're there for a reason, since this a family-friendly site. Substituting an asterisk or an underscore for a letter doesn't really cut it. There are other ways to express ourselves here than by using barely-disguised expletives.

If ever there comes a time when the site admin decides to change the policy on profanity, I'm sure he'll let us know. Until then, please refrain. Thanks.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Hey, folks. Just thought I'd remind everyone here to not try to circumvent our profanity filters here on the site. They're there for a reason, since this a family-friendly site. Substituting an asterisk or an underscore for a letter doesn't really cut it. There are other ways to express ourselves here than by using barely-disguised expletives.

If ever there comes a time when the site admin decides to change the policy on profanity, I'm sure he'll let us know. Until then, please refrain. Thanks.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity.
But, there are a few exceptions, like with iSHSH_it. ;) For those that don't know, that's a program in Cydia for jailbroken phones.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
There will be no Part 2. :)

I'm just a Monty Python "Meaning of Life" fan.
That reminds me, do you think there's a chance for any of us Mel Brooks fans getting The History of the World, Part II? There was a trailer for it at the end of Part I after all. :D

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
What the ... heckity heck is your avatar drinking Chris? He's Scotty, he's a Scotsman. What is with the dainty glass and the drink that does not look like whisky?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
hoes - guess hoes isn't blocked...
Hi, please don't feel the need to test the profanity filters. Chris has enough stuff to do already (e.g sending me a t-shirt...) :)

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Hi, please don't feel the need to test the profanity filters. Chris has enough stuff to do already (e.g sending me a t-shirt...) :)
Mods are funny... Don't help Chris by finding bugs and pointing them out, leave him to do everything by himself so I can selfishly request items as if I'm the only person on this board

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Mods are funny... Don't help Chris by finding bugs and pointing them out, leave him to do everything by himself so I can selfishly request items as if I'm the only person on this board

Mrallank59

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 8, 2013
Is it okay to ask if any one wants to see my aspirin