Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Mindy Project[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2012-09-25[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Mindy Kaling[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Howard Klein[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mindy Kaling[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Messina[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed Weeks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ike Barinholtz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Beth Grant[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]The Mindy Project is an American series that follows obstetrician/gynecologist Mindy Lahiri as she tries to balance her personal and professional life, surrounded by quirky co-workers in a small medical practice in New York City.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Any fans of the show around? What do you like or dislike about the show? Any factoids to share about any of the stars? Any guest stars you really enjoyed seeing?

A guest appearance which of course deserves special mention is Anna Gunn from Breaking Bad.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I watched it when it first started, but thought it was weak. Is it on Netflix? We've desperate for any TV or movies with the holiday drought.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I watched it when it first started, but thought it was weak. Is it on Netflix? We've desperate for any TV or movies with the holiday drought.
I hear you about the holiday drought. Mindy is returning on January 6th.

In the meantime, you can catch up online on Hulu Plus (free one-week trial), but Netflix doesn't have it available for streaming.

I have the first ten episodes of season 1 as .MKV files if you'd like.