The Naked Case for iPhone 3G

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
I had one for my iPod touch and didn't like it. Yeah, it does show dust and the screen cover thing sticks to the screen of the device way too often. I'd steer clear.

Joe

AkRotts

Bronze
Feb 11, 2009
Chugiak, AK
I have one and I really liked it, although it does tend to collect dust and lint.

I am not using it right now because I prefer my Otterbox;)

MarcoPolo

Feb 25, 2009
Got one yesterday at Wal-Mart yesterday for $24.98. Put it on when I got home --- very easy, I didn't have problems lining the two pieces up at all.

Some sort of air, oil-looking bubble-thing comes up in between the phone face and screen protection occasionally after you wipe the front of the case. You have to take the phone out and put it back in, and it goes away. I don't know how often this is going to happen, but it may be a major issue for me. Also, the opening for the buttons are deeper than I thought they would be.

We'll see how it goes, but the air, oil bubble thing may make this a problem. I thought the Wal-Mart price was pretty good compared to the online pricing I've seen, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Mar 23, 2009
Dust

I have an ipod touch naked case. Not getting it for my iPhone 3g. Too much dust, bubbles. A real ***** to get it out, but eases up after 2 months or so.
I have one and I really liked it, although it does tend to collect dust and lint.

I am not using it right now because I prefer my Otterbox;)

ahla46

Apr 9, 2009

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Ooooooh looks nice, would it be possible if I could use this case with the invisible shield?