The new Galaxy S7 edge & Galaxy S7 are here.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm unsure why @chris said they are always on-topic, implying that they shouldn't go in the off-topic subforum, but didn't make an non-iPhone subforum.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Nope, same area! Forums > iPhone Forums > iPhone for both:

GalaxyS7.png

FirePhone.png

My reasoning is that the phones from different manufacturers that have a similar feature set to the iPhone could be placed in the iPhone area because they are viable alternatives to an iPhone (however poorly they may end up performing in the long run, as was the case with Amazon's Fire Phone).

They are phones that the iPhone enthusiast should at the very least be aware of. This is the same reason why MacRumors posts articles about Samsung phones and not just Mac/Apple products.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Nope, same area! Forums > iPhone Forums > iPhone for both:

View attachment 43911
View attachment 43912

My reasoning is that the phones from different manufacturers that have a similar feature set to the iPhone could be placed in the iPhone area because they are viable alternatives to an iPhone (however poorly they may end up performing in the long run, as was the case with Amazon's Fire Phone).

They are phones that the iPhone enthusiast should at the very least be aware of. This is the same reason why MacRumors posts articles about Samsung phones and not just Mac/Apple products.
Well damn... Could've sworn I saw it in the Off Topic heading.
So I need to fact check & double check ;)