The New Geico Commercial!

H

Hayesimus

OHHHHHHH my gosh. Have you seen the new GEICO commercial where Gecko is talking to the jelly fish? "no, that's your belly button isn't it?" I laughed so loud. My dog just looked at me like,"okay, it wasn't THAT funny." and then went back to sleep. :D

H

Hayesimus

maybe. its too funny. i really can't believe i couldn't find it online anywhere

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
It must be really new. I watch a fair amount of TV ;) and haven't seen it yet. Looking forward to it - Geico made a good choice when they chose their current advertising firm.

H

Hayesimus

i know! every one of their tricks is working. Gecko, cavemen, and celebrity partner commercials. they are all super haha. but this one Takes The Cake! Its awesome. I wish it was on youtube already! lol.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i'm not sure which you're talking about and i only watch 2 tv shows (the office and seinfeld) so i probably haven't seen it. either way i just did a quick google search and found this:http://www.geico.com/video/index.htm

i don't think i'm going to buy car insurance from a website that doesn't update their videos...

H

Hayesimus

oh i know! i saw that also, it doesn't even have HALF the commercials that have been out the past couple years... :S

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I still can't find on YouTube..

I'd love to see it. I wonder why it hasn't been put up yet.

- John

H

Hayesimus

i don't know. i'm really getting impatient though. i saw it on at work and i was like,"CURSES! iPhone no record video..." lol

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
i don't know. i'm really getting impatient though. i saw it on at work and i was like,"CURSES! iPhone no record video..." lol
LMAO! Wow, you're usually the one who laughs hard enough that your neighbors can hear. My turn this time.

"CURSES! iPhone no record video!" Kind of like the Geico cavemen.

- John

H

Hayesimus

HAHA, yeah, i just ate two roastbeefs and a large curly fry. So i'm tryin not to laugh. I may rupture my stomach! hmmm, you know, i wonder if a caveman could use an iPhone........

H

Hayesimus

ahhhh man... i hate A.D.D., I went to walmart yesterday at like 330 and bought 2 of the DOLE strawberry orange banana fruit juice cartons. came home. set them down on the table, took my Hardees to the computer and proceeded to GORGE myself, then went to work. well, half way through my night, i realized i left the juice sittin out. GRR. now it's probably like... tainted... or something. it just bothers me. GAHH... why am i so easily distra.... hmmm a new email...(walks away from computer... Time passes... Talks in an idiotic highpitched voice to dog, Lucy... Time passes... starts washing machine... removes frozen milkshake from freezer... time passes... suddenly remembers that he forgot to close the lid to the washing machine... closes lid to washing machine... time passes... walks by computer and...) D'OHHH! sorry. i'm serious, I can't stay focused! what gives...