Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Office[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2005-03-24[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Ricky Gervais[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Stephen Merchant[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Greg Daniels[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Rainn Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Krasinski[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jenna Fischer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Baumgartner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Nunez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Angela Kinsey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Craig Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Leslie David Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed Helms[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Phyllis Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ellie Kemper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Creed Bratton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kate Flannery[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jochen Busse[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thorsten Nindel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ulrike Bliefert[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake Lacy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Clark Duke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ali Hartman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Susanne Hartman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Catherine Tate[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]The Office is an American television comedy series that originally aired on the National Broadcasting Company from March 24, 2005 to May 16, 2013. It is an adaptation of the BBC series of the same name. The series depicts the everyday lives of office employees in the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Easily one of my top five favorite shows of all time, perhaps even top three. It seems I can never get tired of this show. It did take me a while to finish the whole series. I took some time off after the first few seasons. But I returned to finish it and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. After Steve Carell left the show, I did not care for Will Ferrell's character as boss very much. Luckily, that was a problem that quickly took care of itself, since that basketball hoop stand fell on top of him and that was a wrap for him. James Spader's "Robert California" was someone I could have dealt with as boss for much, much longer than Will Ferrell's chracter. This wasn't the first time I've seen Spader portray a character whose sexual proclivity was nebulous (or, as Michael Scott would say, nebulose). His character's sexual preference in 1996's especially WTF film Crash was at least equally vague.

I will probably re-watch The Office in its entirety sometime in the first half of 2015.

Last edited: