The Office

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Anyone here watch it?

If someone here has not seen an episode yet, I strongly recommend downloading/purchasing the episodes. It's comically genius.

alpinelegacy06

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
yes it's definitely my favorite show. i've got all 3 seasons n a couple episodes on my iPhone. dwight is my favorite character, i think karen is pretty cute, creed's pretty funny, n so is kevin.

IceTrAiN

Bronze
Anyone here watch it?

If someone here has not seen an episode yet, I strongly recommend downloading/purchasing the episodes. It's comically genius.
It's simply the best. It's even funnier for me because when they mention that they are going places like the icebox, kelly's, etc, I know exactly what they are talking about... Peep my location! ;) Maybe I'll take a picture of the mulberry street sign that they use in the opening with my iPhone! I also saw Dwight when he came to the steamtown mall, but I didn't get there early enough for a signature... Pewpty. :(

squiligi

Jul 10, 2007
Williamsport, PA
It's simply the best. It's even funnier for me because when they mention that they are going places like the icebox, kelly's, etc, I know exactly what they are talking about... Peep my location! ;) Maybe I'll take a picture of the mulberry street sign that they use in the opening with my iPhone! I also saw Dwight when he came to the steamtown mall, but I didn't get there early enough for a signature... Pewpty. :(
I saw Rainn Wilson there. We got there at 10:30 thinking we could browse the mall a bit beforehand, but there was already a huge line.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Haha that's amazing you live in Scranton. The other night I watch seasons 1 and 2 straight through. It took from 9 P.M. to 6 A.M. and was a total of 21 episodes (sans commercials).

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Cool. Did not realize that. Had got used to it being off-season or whatever it's called ...
oh it's definitely back on tonight!
and yeah, i don't know the term for that either..

but i do like how TBS has been running episodes. it's a lot more conveinent than having to put in the box set lol

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I've been giddy all day... especially since this episode (and the next three as well) are ONE HOUR LONG!
ME TOO!:laugh2:

BUT! i hate that they had a "summer break" where things happened, but not in "real time". like the whole Jim and Karen thing, i would have loved to see ACTUAL episodes of that, and not just flashbacks or w/e.

i CANNOT wait for Jim's first prank of the season

on a second note to pat, i never watched the brittish version but have heard mixed reviews. and i have no idea about 30rock

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
just got done with the new episode...

and it wasn't bad :D
i mean it seemed a bit off. like the actors had forgotten how to play their characters but most of the time it was still really funny!

<3PB&J
but anyway, there was a lot that went on but i think overall it was pretty freaking funny :)

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
im glad i read this post... i didn't even realize it until i saw this but its on my DVR.... thank god for the DVR... greatest invention since sliced bread