The Office

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Been thinking of watching this. I've seen a few episodes and lmao!

Sigh, back to best buy, another box set on the shelf.

:)

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Been thinking of watching this. I've seen a few episodes and lmao!

Sigh, back to best buy, another box set on the shelf.

:)
GET IT "MEOW"!(now)

it is up there with Seinfeld!

the humor is so much on a higher level, that's why most people don't get it. and you have to like to laugh, that's a prerequisite.

i now am the proud owner of all the season DVD's and i can't wait for Thursday!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
LMAO!

Boring at first until the "countchoculitous" and the "government created killer nano robot infection"!

:p:p:p

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
LMAO!

Boring at first until the "countchoculitous" and the "government created killer nano robot infection"!

BORING?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

"hot-dog fingers"
Jim:hey whats up?
Pam:Making up diseases. What would you call it if my teeth turned to liquid and dripped down the back of my throat?
Jim:i thought you said you were making up diseases, that's spontaneous dentalhydropalogia

and if you watch the show regularly, you'll appreciate/laugh more

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
BORING?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

"hot-dog fingers"
Jim:hey whats up?
Pam:Making up diseases. What would you call it if my teeth turned to liquid and dripped down the back of my throat?
Jim:i thought you said you were making up diseases, that's spontaneous dentalhydropalogia

and if you watch the show regularly, you'll appreciate/laugh more
Yeaaa, the whole thing tickled me a little bit, but didn't really seem as funny until what's his face got pissed about the made up diseases.

Looks like I'll have to pick up the 1st season...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
hahaah yeah man, you go ahead and do that!
then the 2nd... and 3rd... XD

it's REALLY good, all three seasons tbh imo

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
You do have to develop a bond with the characters personalities, or lack of, before you can find humor in some of the clips. But after you know their personalities, 95% of the show is humorous instead of 15%. For instance Dwight fans love this clip.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
You do have to develop a bond with the characters personalities, or lack of, before you can find humor in some of the clips. But after you know their personalities, 95% of the show is humorous instead of 15%. For instance Dwight fans love this clip.

LMFAO!that's all i'm going to say!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007

LoL, good stuff, good stuff!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i would suggest to anyone interested in the show to just look at some random clips on youtube and i guarantee you'll laugh AT LEAST once.

and then after you laugh, go buy AND watch all of them before this Thursday :D

also find the season premiere on the intranetz

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
My DVR (stock Comcast garbage) nearly killed me. I had it set to record the premiere, and it just didn't. Thank heaven NBC streams episodes; my wife & I were able to watch the whole thing the next day on NBC's website. :cool: We'll see what happens next week.

I was going to make a prediction about Jim & Pam, but it'd require a spoiler for those who haven't seen this episode yet. Biting tongue.

-K

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
My DVR (stock Comcast garbage) nearly killed me. I had it set to record the premiere, and it just didn't. Thank heaven NBC streams episodes; my wife & I were able to watch the whole thing the next day on NBC's website. :cool: We'll see what happens next week.

I was going to make a prediction about Jim & Pam, but it'd require a spoiler for those who haven't seen this episode yet. Biting tongue.

-K
it didn't record because you have to go into the series priority list and move it up to the top with the page up page down buttons.... there were 2 other shows on at a higher prioritay at the same time as the office... since there are only 2 tuners the office gets bumped out...