THE OFFICE IS ON TONIGHT!

*NEW*HOUR LONG EPISODE!

ok enough of the CAPS+LARGE :p
anyone excited?!

i love P(am)B(easley)&J(im)

iPhone8801

Bronze
Sep 22, 2007
ps last night's episode. halarious. Oh sprinkles you will never be replaced. And Ryan STARTED THE FIREEEE!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
ps last night's episode. halarious. Oh sprinkles you will never be replaced. And Ryan STARTED THE FIREEEE!
i got you a new cat, his name is garbage. moz calls him garbage because he loves to eat it!

last nights ep. was freaking hilarious.

and i don't think we should spoil so much...:(

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
it didn't record because you have to go into the series priority list and move it up to the top with the page up page down buttons.... there were 2 other shows on at a higher prioritay at the same time as the office... since there are only 2 tuners the office gets bumped out...
Already there (as if The Office weren't my highest priority?!).
:laugh2:

-K

tomdice

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Florida
any thoughts on the "new" role of Ryan? i wonder how long Toby's crush on Pam will go for, haha.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
any thoughts on the "new" role of Ryan? i wonder how long Toby's crush on Pam will go for, haha.
ryan looks so gay with the facial hair, AND he's being more douchey. i loved that one episode where the paper had the sex cartoon and the copies kellys voice over and over lol

but yeah, toby is also being douchey BUT i can see how he feels..
i know the situation and it's TERRIBLE

but i'ma kill toby if he doesn't back off..

i love P(am)B(easley)&J(im)

antman

Oct 6, 2007
Australia
i got you a new cat, his name is garbage. moz calls him garbage because he loves to eat it!

last nights ep. was freaking hilarious.

and i don't think we should spoil so much...:(
Awesome quote, awesome ep too ;)

"I'm telling you, this kid is the Grim Reaper." - Creed

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Better be ready for Ryan to try to oust Jim. He was trying to hook up with Pam so be ready! He was already trying to oust Kelly! Ryan is a loose cannon!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Better be ready for Ryan to try to oust Jim. He was trying to hook up with Pam so be ready! He was already trying to oust Kelly! Ryan is a loose cannon!
i will MURDER ryan if he becomes a douche and does this.
MURDER him.

and as for creed using the printer ink to dye his hair...

CLASSIC!