The Office

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Great to see it back, and it was a strong start. Think my favorite bit / line was the 'giving back to the community' exchange, and Jim's last words on the subject ...
OMG! I missed the office but read this anyway and I found Patrick! I have been worried about you. I emailed your website asking if you were OK. I am sorry you are not feeling well. We have been thinking of you so I hope we are sending positive vibes your way.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
no episode today -.-

The Office > presidential sh*t

on a side note, i hate how all my thanks were erased.. i look so unhelpful lol.

i had a bajillion before the reset ; ; and yes it is a competition XD

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
the new episode was ok. it was still not up to par for me but i hold the show up higher standard than most.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
consider this thread, REVIVED

so what did everyone think about last nights episode, Sabre. Not sa-bre. (lulz)

i thought it was actually a pretty decent episode. i'm not sure if i should start spoiling the episode because it just came on so i'll wait....

until then, SUCK IT! (lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I caught the beginning of it last night but still need to finish it. I liked how they had Christian Slater in the motivational video. Was that Kathy Bates at the end of the video? If so, it was kinda funny how she wasn't playing herself.

TBL

Bronze
Dec 8, 2009
Tampa, FL
I'm soo lost, I completely lost track of the story line with the 5 months between new episodes.