The official "I'm staying up till 3am to order the iPhone 5" thread, gang.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sam91

Bronze
Sep 10, 2010
I must've missed the memo. It begins at 3? I'll definitely be sleeping, but I should be up at 8, think I'd still be able to pre-order? Is it supposed to be super crazyy?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I must've missed the memo. It begins at 3? I'll definitely be sleeping, but I should be up at 8, think I'd still be able to pre-order? Is it supposed to be super crazyy?
3am for us on the east coast. You can pre-order anytime you wish the delivery date will change with that also ofcourse. Never got an iPhone on d-day so I'm determined. That and I'm too wired up.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I was gonna do an edit for instagram but I got no idea what to edit Ha!
Are you ordering from Apple or?
I was thinking about where to order from today, and I called around for like an hour asking questions. But I'm sticking with preordering on Apple's website. They told me they will be available to call if need be while preordering.

You should edit my dogs photo and make her tongue all crazy looking. LOL! :)

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
I'm with ya Benny! I am going to take a cat nap, then come back! Damn Verizon Fios is not staying online tonight! Ughhh!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I was thinking about where to order from today, and I called around for like an hour asking questions. But I'm sticking with preordering on Apple's website. They told me they will be available to call if need be while preordering.

You should edit my dogs photo and make her tongue all crazy looking. LOL! :)
post it Haha

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I am staying up with y'all. Not to preorder but just because I go to bed at midnight lol.

Then I'll go to bed and then go to work and answer calls all day and tell customers sorry we can change your upgrade and sorry we don't handle orders.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I am staying up with y'all. Not to preorder but just because I go to bed at midnight lol.

Then I'll go to bed and then go to work and answer calls all day and tell customers sorry we can change your upgrade and sorry we don't handle orders.
there's a good chance I might pass out before you, but I'll put my answering machine up so I wont embarrassed my self. I made this official you know.

Muckcityjustin 20 minutes closer and we could go get a beer. Beautiful night for a walk in south street thou.

Mommy you make me proud!
A beer would be great right about now especially since it's real nice out in the city tonight. I am in northern liberties north of old city though. I keep away from south philly late night lately. Getting a little sketchy down that way. All the good bars are out my way now anyway.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
A beer would be great right about now especially since it's real nice out in the city tonight. I am in northern liberties north of old city though. I keep away from south philly late night lately. Getting a little sketchy down that way. All the good bars are out my way now anyway.
I used to hang out on market street a lot while few of my friends worked near me here where I'm at in souther Chester county. Now they all moved. Lots of Italian restaurant down there. And vine street ofcourse lol