The original crew who still here?

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
So I have been away for some time now but as I browse the site I still see some of our original members from the launch of the first iPhone. Since I have been away I have been so busy with work, moving, having kids that I have not had much time to post on the best forum ever created. Thanks Chris!

So with that said who here is still part of the original EIC crew or better yet, can you remember what the name of this forum used to be?

What is new? What has changed?

Update please...

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Yes I am the giants fan that went nuts after beating Brady and his girls the first time in the Super Bowl and yeah I did not say the original name because I thought it was not allowed. So the question is why did I ask if anyone remembers it!!!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I don't see many old names around anymore. I'm not really an original member anyway, but I don't have much time to come by except for big events.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Let's not forget @Hondamaker. Without looking I'm sure his join date was early. I haven't seen Patrick, but he's since jumped to Android. I thought maybe the Plus would bring him back in the fold, since he's still an iPad guy.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I was just thinking the other day about the regulars I don't' see here anymore. I know real life can rear its ugly head or, perhaps, they went to the dark side (Android).

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I'm an OG too, still loving my iPhone but I've cooled down and don't annoy Naps and Europa as much as I used to....Ahhhh the good ol days