The pay by phone war has started

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by imutter, Mar 26, 2012.

1. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

As Paypal announced they pay with phone feature square has done the same.
    I will try tomorrow !
    There is this new small bakery just opened near my sons school and not having enough $ for registers they use the square pay method. I have had an account since day one.
    Anyway I usually do not use my card with them as I know they charge quiet the fee (for a crossaint or bagle REALLY?) but with the pay by phone I will have to try. I will order 2 marble rye breads and pay by phone.
    Now paypal has that feature as well and I love paypal. Can't wait for businessses to use that option.
    But then Apple tries to get their own going with iTunes.
    Square and Paypal had to announce their versions before Apple did just so to get a jumpstart. If the next iPhone will offer that service we are in for some exciting changes. I can't wait to go to a supermarket have the sensor tell me Good Morning Mutter and all I do scan my food on my phone walk out and it is paid for coupons applied. Have a great day Mutter ........bling at the Notification center Mutter your total is $19.47 you saved $5.25 with your discount today.

2. JFN

JFN Member
    Bronze

I just started using Trade, so well see how that goes, PayPal $uck$ if you need the money to be transfered to a bank, buying and selling with PayPal is fine as long as you do your transactions through them, im not looking to do dailey purchases, but use it as a pay point for my businesss.ymmv.

3. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

Just have Jerry Seinfeld steal you a marble rye.

4. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Yeah I always think about this when I go there! That bread is soo good that is why I get 2! One is eaten by the time I get home. Fresh from the oven!