The Phoenix

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
To the ones that know me:

Hey guys. How have you been? A lot has changed for me. I've been through a lot of bad things and bad people. I chose the thread title to illustrate that I've risen from the ashes renewed. It's safe to say I'm not quite the person you knew back then. I think it's been over 4 years since I posted. I'm not even sure why I stumbled upon this forum again but I did and i got curious and tried logging in and it worked.

It's been about 9 years since I first joined the forum. There was a lot of drama at times. Though I never felt I was asking for it, I definitely didn't handle it well. I took things too personally. I guess I'm older and wiser now. I think I'm truly a grownup finally.

Anyway, are any of the EIC elders still roaming these parts?

Reactions: Mommy

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
I actually lay down the law now too. I'm a production supervisor now. I'm fairly strict. Lol

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Oh wow.. how have you been? I still lurk around the off-topic section from time to time and I certainly remember you. I hope things are going well.

Last edited:

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
They are extremely well actually. Thank you for asking! The forum seems to be fairly dead. Is it just a slow week or do people not mod and jailbreak anymore? Lol

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
They are extremely well actually. Thank you for asking! The forum seems to be fairly dead. Is it just a slow week or do people not mod and jailbreak anymore? Lol
Sadly... the forum has been slowly dying for awhile now. Rough guess, there are maybe 15-20 serious/regular posters :(

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Oh wow! I wonder why.
I'm guessing it may be because there so many easy ways to get answers to problems from Google, etc. Welcome back by the way. I'm a noob around here compared to most of the regulars, only been a member since 2012.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
To the ones that know me:

Hey guys. How have you been? A lot has changed for me. I've been through a lot of bad things and bad people. I chose the thread title to illustrate that I've risen from the ashes renewed. It's safe to say I'm not quite the person you knew back then. I think it's been over 4 years since I posted. I'm not even sure why I stumbled upon this forum again but I did and i got curious and tried logging in and it worked.

It's been about 9 years since I first joined the forum. There was a lot of drama at times. Though I never felt I was asking for it, I definitely didn't handle it well. I took things too personally. I guess I'm older and wiser now. I think I'm truly a grownup finally.

Anyway, are any of the EIC elders still roaming these parts?
Nice to see you again, Hayes!

Reactions: Hayesimus

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I'm a relative newb but I remember you. I've instigated a couple (one that I asked for) episodes of drama that were handled well by the staff. Nothing on your scale, but like you, I took it too personally. Older and wiser? Aye. I still don't feel that I'm grownup despite my size and age, but congrats to you for finding that level of maturity. Welcome back ;)