The pineApple, love at first sight.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RonR6

Jan 15, 2012
I performed the jailbreak on my iPhone 4 today with no issues. I downloaded the most recent version of redsn0w, followed the instructions and remembered to remove the passcode on my phone before I started. If anyone out there is worried about jailbreaking you shouldnt be it was very easy and took less than 10 minutes, follow the instructions and go for it. What apps do I need to get first?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I like Bite SMS, BlurriedNCBackground, BytaFont, Color Keyboard, FolderCloser, iFile, Navigate from Maps, SBSettings, Siri Toggles, Switcher Mod, WinterBoard and 3G Unrestrictor.

RonR6

Jan 15, 2012
I already got sbsettings , winterboard, iblacklist, mxtube, a cool pineApple boot screen logo and a few free themes. Still looking for more good stuff. I will check out the other items you have listed. thanks

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Not sure if it pertains to the iPhone 4 but when I jailbroke my daughters 3GS with the same tool I had to download corona to make it untethered.

fearofnormalcy

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
New Port Richey, FL
www.facebook.com
Not sure if it pertains to the iPhone 4 but when I jailbroke my daughters 3GS with the same tool I had to download corona to make it untethered.
redsn0w has since been updated to contain Corona, so it's now untethered by default.

As for apps/tweaks: Zephyr, FolderEnhancer, PhotoAlbums+, Infinidock, Overflow, and WeeKillBackground are a few more you should check out.